Tuesday 7 April 2009

Pain Free and planning

It's been a while but I'm now virtually pain free, hard to believe I cracked a rib coughing!

Anyways, Portugal. We've spent most of the past few weeks sourcing the kit we need for the Bike trip in June, tent, luggage, rear rack etc.

We now searching for small rural camp sites that are not too touristy and welcome bikers, any suggestions welcomed!

Jacqui is as excited as me about a camping holiday, which is a surprise as I expected her to have reservations regarding her home comforts, and boy, does she like her comforts! This is a major plus.

We've chosen the only real fixed part of the trip, Ferry Plymouth - Santander {Holiday} Ferry Santander - Plymouth. We plan to upload as many camp sites as we can find on to our Sat Nav and just go where the road leads us, this vary un-me but what the heck.

No comments:

Post a Comment